Monday, November 21, 2005

Off-Season Blog Additions

While we await the bold, decisive moves Jim Bowden will make in the offseason, we've added some new links to other Nationals blogs that we like. Curly W is apparently named after the signature line of Charlie Slowes ... let's hope the blog stays around even if we'd like to see ol' Bang! Zoom! go back to the Devil Rays. Nats Triple Play is a tripartite blog like this one, but I sense that Nate does all the heavy lifting like yours truly. Just a Nats Fan brings a fresh perspective and much better blogging skills, though that is tempered by an unhealthy and irrational admiration for Gary Bennett. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Nate said...

I love it when the Nats mutual admiration society kicks into high gear. Thanks guys!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I'm not sure whether to feel flattered or stick my tongue out at you, so I'll do both. :-) :-p (because I'm so mature)

Thanks for the link!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger DM said...

Dexys, how quickly we forget. Who moved your friggin' refrigerator, dude? You and SNV looked at the U-Haul hand truck like it was the Space Shuttle cockpit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home