Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ERV Boxscore for May 25, at Cincinnati

On Tuesday night, a thought occurred to me: Will I still be interested in doing this ERV stuff in September when the Nats are likely to be just playing out the string? Well, the Nats gave me a taste of that tonight, as I "watched" this game even though I knew the result. Not too much fun, but there is always the anticipation of how low Guzman's RV and WV can go (stay tuned for Friday Morning Figures for that).

Two weeks ago I said an 8-5 record against the Cubs, Milwaukee, Blue Jays and Reds would be disappointing. We went 6-7, and are now 4 games behind Playoff Pace, the lowest point in a month. Let's hope the St. Louis series looks a lot like the Los Angeles series.

ERV Win: F. Lopez, Belisle & Kearns
ERV Loss: Vargas, Rauch & Bennett

3 Most Valuable Plays:
(1) F. Lopez 2-run homer in the 1st (1.99)
(2) Kearns 2-run double in the 5th (1.40)
(3) Harris' single in the 4th (1.02)


Click on boxscore for larger image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home