Wednesday, October 26, 2005

x-ERV Boxscore for World Series Game 3: Chicago at Houston

x- late game.

(Look at me, I'm just like a real sports page!)

UPDATE: Here it is. Hard to comment on the last 5 innings, as I was sound asleep through them. Phil Garner has been taking a lot of heat, and rightly so, particularly for the fifth inning, where he never came out to calm Roy Oswalt down or at least give him a moment to collect himself.

ERV Win: Blum, Jenks and Marte
ERV Loss: Taveras

3 Most Valuable Plays:

(1) Blum's HR in the 14th (3.34)
(2) Lane's run-scoring double in the 5th (2.73)
(3) Taveras' K with 1 out in the 9th and runner on 3rd (-2.49)

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger SuperNoVa said...

Thanks, DM. It's been a long time coming. I think this will probably make me enjoy the Nats more, paradoxically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home