Friday, December 23, 2005

The Perfect Gift

So I'm in Toys R Us the other day looking for presents for my kids, and I see they are having a sale on these small baseball figures. They are of real players, and come 2 to a pack. I start rooting through them, and find a Jim Thome/Ichiro pack, and Barry Zito/Derek Jeter pack, and a Eric Gagne/Alex Rodriguez pack, and, low and behold, another pack that has Randy Johnson paired with ... well, I'll let you guess which player it was.

Answer in the first comment.

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger DM said...

... Alfonso Soriano (in a Yankees uniform).

And no, I didn't buy that one. I'm not Jim Bowden.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Gadi said...

Man, I was betting on Jose Offerman. Say, he's available, isn't he? Good tools. Back in the mid 1990's he was really good, although he never played for Cincinnati. And he can play second base -- always a plus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home