Tuesday, May 24, 2005

At what point do fans become...

Statistically significant?
The folks over here at Nats Blog have gone together to 2 games, and have gone separately to 7. The Nats' record in those games? A stunning 9-0. That's right (knocking on wood here), the Nats are 9-0 when at least one of us attends a game, and 3-8 when we don't.

Nats front office, are you listening? We may want these seats for free next year :-) We are clearly distracting the visiting team as we sit behind their dugout and discuss ERV and play buck says.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger DM said...

I think right now we are as statistically significant as Esteban Loaiza's win total.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Sam said...

I'm 2 for 2!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Chris Needham said...

I'm 7-5.

I don't know which worries me more -- that I'm barely .500.

Or, that I've been to that many games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home